Thank you for your interest in learning more about the extra perks given to our features funders. First and foremost, when you pledge on this website you can be sure that you make a big difference in making the feature available sooner in Piwik. Along with the feature that we will work on, we offer the following little “thank you” perks:
- You get immortalized in Piwik’s code history forever by having a Sponsored Commit!
Piwik is an open source software. The software is maintained and improved by a team of professional software engineers and developers from seven countries.
When we commit code (see an example), we write a descriptive message of the change introduced in the code. This perk means that one of the Code Changes that we commit to our SVN Server, the message will contain a Dedication to you! We will use the same name used in your donation but you can contact us if you wish to have a different name used in the dedication message.
- Beautiful Piwik stickers (and Bonus EFF stickers!) shipped to you or your friend!
At the end of the crowdfunding campaign, we will ask for your shipping details and mail you around 10 Piwik stickers, including some bonus and beautiful EFF stickers. You can have fun decorating your car, laptop or more while supporting Piwik.
- A Piwik Tshirt or Hoodie.
At the end of the crowdfunding campaign, we will ask for your shipping details and which size you would like and we will send you either a Piwik Tshirt or Hoodie (click to view pictures) according to your preferences!
- The Piwik Web Analytics Essential Book shipped to your door!
At the end of the crowdfunding campaign, we will ask for your shipping details, and we will mail you a Piwik Web Analytics Essentials Book depending on your choice.
- Special Sponsor! Showcased in the Release blog post.
After the end of the crowdfunding campaign, we will contact you and if you wish, we would be happy to advertise your company (logo, description, website URL) on the Piwik blog as a Special Sponsor. The blog is one of the most popular analytics blog, viewed monthly by 50,000 to 100,000 unique visitors who are highly technical and own or manage websites. Please contact us for more details.
- Special Platinum Sponsor! Piwik Creator and Lead Developer Matthieu Aubry will take you out for a delicious lunch in Wellington, New Zealand. If you can’t make it to NZ, you could also meet with another core team member who are based in Montreal (Canada), Munich (Germany), Paris (France) or Wrocław (Poland).
After the end of the crowdfunding campaign, we will contact you to know if you would like to meet one of Piwik’s core team members and long term contributors. We will not pay for travel fees but will pay all expenses for a delicious lunch. Please contact us for more details.
If you have any questions or other original ideas of perks for Piwik, please let us know.